Notices

Just got an 88 Legend. Help!

Old 04-06-2003, 09:02 PM
VQFanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got a 90 Legend. Help!

Hey, guys, first post on the site. My Dad just bought a new ride and kicked me his 90 Legend L coupe for $1! The car runs beautifully (duh, what would you expect?) but it needs some serious body work and some technical repairs. I've never had a project car before so I'm making this one my first.

The front and rear quarter panels on the right side are rusted around the wheel wells, and the trunk is rusted at the base. I need a new lock for the trunk also. You've got to push the handle down on the outside of the passenger door for it to stay shut, you've gotta roll the window down and use the outside handle to open the driver-side door from inside, and the change oil light keeps popping on even though he just changed the oil.

I want to end up getting the full potential out of this car, which means refurbishing the interior, new rims, fresh paint, decent sounds, and maybe, just maybe a little turbo and exhaust action!

Any help that anybody has would be greatly appreciated. Glad to be a part of the site!