Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

SOUTH-EAST regional h-t meet!!!!

Old 04-06-2003, 12:38 PM
lilhibbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOUTH-EAST regional h-t meet!!!!

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=461976
whats guys my name is hibbs and i have put togather a south-east regional h-t meet.......if you are not a member of that board and you would like to come please IM or e-mail me with your name and where you will be coming from......THANKS

date:sunday,may 18th

i am working with megan(trinty),ben(stunnaben),tom(b18c5eh2) and a slew of others to put this togather.

there will be another raffle......with sponsors to be announced soon

also there will be a swap meet so if you have anything you need to get rid of bring it so we can all benefit by saleing and or trading parts between h-t members

there will be a DJ on hand for your listening pleasures

i will have hotel info this week for thoes that are coming out of town

i encourage any of you that would like to come down saturday night to do so, nashville is a fun place to hang out at and the nashville crew here would love to show you guys around.......plus this place def needs to be burned down (hint hint...i want all you we-todds to show up also)

we will have a list just like the atl meet......so PLEASE IM me with your name and thoes people that will be coming with you so i can start a list.
with the interest i have already seen i have no doubt in my mind that this will be huge......hopefully it will be kool enough that we could do this again later this year

brian hibbs.....
lilhibbs@hotmail.com
aim:lilhibbs