Old 03-02-2010, 03:25 PM
11Past9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1998 Nissan 240SX Kouki SR20DET CLEAN TITLE WAHOO! [ME]

I am selling my 1998 Nissan 240sx Kouki SR20DET swap:

Contact info:
Email: 11past9@gmail.com
Phone: Text or Call 207-939-7428
PM: (use the phone or email first I hate checking forums all the time.

Title Status: CLEAN/CLEAR and under control

Mileage: 130,000 on Chassis and 40,XXX on engine and transmission

Engine/Trans: S14 Blacktop with matching tranny (came out of the same car) it was compression tested and inspected 100% before it was put into the car

Rust: No effing way

Who did the work on it? My friend + his friend did the build. They are both very good, and own other high end cars such as a super clean 1994 Toyota Supra TT 6 Speed with 35,000 original miles and BPU++ as well as a 20G Subaru WRX STi

What will the carfax say?

It will say there are 6 owners and an accident, the accident was an old woman in a huge caddy who backed into the rear quarter and put a dent in it. The accident was reported so it shows up on a car fax, the insurance money was kept by the previous owner and it was not repaired because it was a dent. When the car was bought it was pulled for $100.00 that is how stupid the "accident" was.

6 owners, 2 of them being myself and the other builder of the car who is a friend of a friend (basically 4 legit owners, but when the title was swapped between us it added two... oops)

When was the car purchased?

October of 2009 ish I think and it was originally an automatic, the build started then and it was completed about a year later, and sat in a garage the entire time. There are only 800 ish miles since the car was finished, it has never seen a track of any kind though it was set up to rape one... no I am not kidding.

What does the car need?

Nothing, absolutely nothing... the tires are brand new ($800 ish for the set) and all regular maintenance is up to date. The car is tuned, and 100% ready to roll without a hiccup.

How fast is it?

It's never seen a track but an identical build was done (builder owns the same car in white and his is a little chunk slower) it should be good for a low to mid 12 second 1/4 mile with slicks if you know how to drive.

How much power does it make?

Enthalpy tuned for 93 octane @ 18psi should make about 300-315 WHP. The car is fully set up to bolt on a GT2871r kit and with cams it will make a good 400whp and run 11's

Why are you selling it if it's such a nice, well built fast car?

Not that it's anyone's business but it's a my loss your gain type of deal. I had a girlfriend that I lived with, I have a mother who is very sick at home (I am at school and she's 500 miles away).

I am no longer with her and I used to use her Jeep when the weather was bad, now I no longer have that luxury so the car is parked and I am stranded. I need to be able to get wherever I want whenever I want, spring break is coming up and I need something to drive home and this isn't it simply because it does not like bad weather (Potenza RE01R's do not like... SNOW!)

I love the car and wish I could keep it but unfortunately I need to prioritize before I get too deep and move on to something I can use in any weather, in any season.

Why so cheap?

I need it gone, and FAST! This price is as low as it is to move it like lightning even though it is FEB and Winter in the TRI-State area. If it were a few months down the road, and the sun was shining and the birds were chirping this would be worth $12,000 but people do not have fast RWD cars on their mind and a lot of people want it but don't have $$$ in their wallets. I figure if I move it fast, I can take my hit and try to move on from it.

What will you take in trade?

I will kindly say that if you are offering a trade it will have to be something with similar VALUE. Not book value, but something that I can say, it'd be as nice to have this as it would be to have my car.

If you happen to have for example... a clean Jeep and a couple grand cash to put on top of it then by all means you're lookin good.

Example of what I am not interested in:

Someone with a car that he is selling for $6,000 + $2000 cash. Just because you're listing your car for $6,000 doesn't mean if I had $6,000 I would buy it or want it or it is even worth that. Please do not look at my CASH right now price and use that as a gauge to what I'd be interested in for trade.

SURE I'm INTERESTED example:

I've got a 2001 Cherokee with 90k on it, 3 inch lift, brand new tires in great shape. I will give you that plus $2500 cash.

Damn skippy I love it ^^^^^

I have a 1998 Integra LS with 130,000 miles and a GSR swap, some Rotas and bolt ons... trade straight up? Not even close

Trade that plus a small amount of cash? Still a no

Why not?

Both cars are a similar year and mileage except mine is a desirable, RWD car that is hard to find with a clean title, no rust and in great shape with a build that was done right with NEW parts and about $9,000 worth minus labor and all that good stuff...

What are you interested in for trades?

Anything that is clean, well taken care of and can make it through 4 seasons with out a problem. If it's modded, it must be tasteful and no hack jobs. Please understand that I don't want to give up my clean build for a junk one.

I hope this clears up all peoples questions

Modifications:

-SR20DET Black Top w/40,000 miles*
-Greddy FMIC
-Koyo Radiator
-Blitz Downpipe
-Greddy TI Exhaust
-HKS SSQ BOV
-Tomei 740cc Injectors
-Z32 Mass Air Flow Sensor
-Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
-Fuel Pressure Regulator
-Enthalpy Tuned ECU @ 18 PSI
-HKS EVC 2 Boost Controller
-AEM UEGO Wideband
-SPI Boost Guage
-Autopower Roll Bar
-Bride Digo Rep Seats + Sparco 4pt Harnesses
-Sparco Steering Wheel
-Brembo Cross Drilled + Slotted Rotors (front and rear)
-Z32 Front Brakes
-Tokiko Blue Shocks + Tein S Tech Springs
-EVO VIII Wheels (Painted and Powdercoated Enkei's)
-Bridgestone Potenza REO1R Tires (235/45/17)
-Spec Stage 2 Clutch
-Kaaz 1.5 Way LSD

The car is dirty but it's winter so this is the best I can do for pics for now. I hope you like it.