Notices

Turbo for 2.5L Inline 5 (Vigor, 2.5TL)

Old 03-23-2003, 08:12 AM
JayFraud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo for 2.5L Inline 5 (Vigor, 2.5TL)

Hi everybody, new to the forums

I've got a '92 Acura Vigor that I'm doing some work on. You can check out my ride on CarDomain at www.cardomain.com/id/hockeyguy107 . Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a turbo for the 2.5L Inline 5 found in the Vigor and the 2.5TL, or a turbo that could be retrofitted to work with this engine. Any help would be greatly appreciated, either responding here or via email. Thanks!
Old 03-23-2003, 09:31 PM
90AccordEX4

Yeah! I always liked Vigors :thumbup:. Anyway, there are many turbos that can be matched to your engine, which ones I have no idea. Try one of the Tech forums... I'm sure someone will have an idea. You will probably have to make your own manifold since I don't think there are too many aftermarket parts for Vigors. But as for turbos, just about any will do.
Old 03-23-2003, 09:32 PM
fizzbob7
90 accord h22a

yeah..you'll prolly need to custom make a setup....go with a t27 or t3 or something....ball bearing design if possible.....good luck
Old 03-24-2003, 12:11 AM
JayFraud

Default Thanks!

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll see what I can find for creating a turbo kit for the Vigor, and I'll post my results here for anyone else that may be interested. The problem with creating a turbo kit from scratch is that although you can pick top of the line components, the cost will skyrocket quickly. Nonetheless I will post my findings when I have some news! Any other help will be greatly appreciated Thanks!

Jay