Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

2009 RCR Superlite Roadster with 06 K20Z3 driveline

Old 02-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Gage7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 RCR Superlite Roadster with 06 K20Z3 driveline

I am selling my RCR Superlite Roadster, or SL-R. If you are a serious buyer please email me at slrforsale@yahoo.com with questions.

RCR, has produced a fantastic product. I am very happy with it, but financial circumstances require me to sell the car.

This is an Exoskeleton car similar to an Ariel Atom. An incredible power to weight ratio allows these machines to compete with high powered sport motorcycles and super cars. Nothing on for wheels will deliver the same amount of fun for the price.

The SL-R has a 96” wheel base, and is 72” wide.
It weighs about 1300 to 1400 pounds when finished.

More information on the Chassis and Kit are available here:
http://www.superlitecars.com/roadster_spec.html
Items like road lighting, wiring harness, digidash, and others pieces in the regular SLR Kit are all there with the exception of fenders which can be purchased from RCR separately. I decided not to use them. I have a complete list of the kit components if the website changes.

This car has not been finished. The motor is installed in the chassis, and simple assembly has been done, however the brakes, electrical, fuel and coolant systems still need work.

Details and items included:
- RCR Superlite Roadster Kit – Simple Assembly complete
- Chassis powder coated black
- Windscreen – removable (invisible connection points)
- Engine and transmission installed but not running - From 2006 Honda Civic SI, the K20Z3 complete swap with 40k miles (with documentation). The donor hardware includes the original factory ECU, Gas pedal, shifter, shifter cables, axles, and more. The K series Honda motor is unrivaled in the automotive industry for aftermarket and tuner support along with an exceptional reputation for reliability.
- Aftermarket Engine mounts from Innovative – Tank like and far more attractive then stock mounts (with receipt)
- Complete Exhaust system with custom muffler, with factory looking connection points to car frame
- DC Sports header (with receipt)
- Cobra Racer 7 aftermarket ultra light seats (with receipt)
- Hybrid Racing adjustable shifter
- High performance tires, never used (with receipt)
- 2006 Acura TSX K24A2 complete long block with 8,000 miles – perfect condition (with receipt and documented mileage) This is the big block Honda motor with perhaps the best cylinder head and cams. It can be swapped out with the 2.0 K20Z3 motor.

Please feel free to email me about the price or with any other questions you might have at slrforsale@yahoo.com
I’m also happy to answer questions over the phone after I receive an email from you.
Pictures:
http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/gnobles/misc/

Old 03-02-2010, 10:43 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

FYI: https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=166306

Please update your post to comply with forum policy.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!