Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

Prosport Performance Gauges - Adult Toys

Old 02-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Prosport Performance Gauges - Adult Toys

Prosport Performance Gauges - Adult Toys

Check out cool new products like gauges from Prosport Performance, Password:JDM carbon fiber cooling plate and much more!Instant Classics!
Eeffect apparel burst on the scene a few years ago and brought you the now famous Wheel Headz line of t-shirts. After Honda enthusiasts went nuts for the innovative designs, Eeffect decided to give you a break, and offer a whole new line-up this year. Wheel Headz Series II consists of old school favorites that any enthusiast will be sure to recognize. To compliment the new threads, Eeffect is offering Wheel Headz Series I, I.5, and II matching stickers. Buy them individually, or in a pack to save a few bucks. Also being released is a very limited number of Wheel Headz Series I Urban Vinyl figures. Sport them on your dash, rock them on your desk, or keep them sealed in a box for twenty years then sell them for a fortune! Remember, they're limited, don't sleep on these!
eeffectapparel.com
eeffectapparel@yahoo.cominline_mediu...hirt_shot.jpgTrue

Photo Gallery: Prosport Performance Gauges - Carbon Fiber Cooling Plate - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...