Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1998 Honda Civic - Trial By Fire

Old 02-01-2010, 11:20 AM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1998 Honda Civic - Trial By Fire

1998 Honda Civic - Trial By Fire

Check out this unique 1998 Honda Civic, equipped with B16 motor, Skunk2 shifter, NGK spark plugs and much more!Julian Cordova's '98 Civic EX
As the old saying goes, we all start somewhere. The lucky ones get to wrench with their uncle, or some other form of role model from the time they're knee high, and adopt whatever rare, mint condition, chick magnet their mentor had when they were a teen. For those of us unlucky enough to live in reality, if we want a nice car, we build it. And since they don't teach Hot Rod 101 class in elementary school, finishing your car is a harsh lesson in trial and error. Julian Cordova, J.Co to his friends, of Hughson, CA, was never a Honda guy. But when he first got his license, he needed a car, and beggars can't be choosers. "I was into mini trucks and all that stuff, but I needed a car. My brother had a really clean EK and a junky EF. I took the EF." Julian couldn't complain, it drove, and it beat walking. After driving his civic with a frown for months, the influence of Julian's brother and close friends started to rub off on him, and a soft spot grew for his little neglected hatch.inline_mediumwraptextright27666424/features/htup_1003_1998_honda_civichtup_1003_01_o+1998_hond a_civic+front_view.jpgTrue

Photo Gallery: 1998 Honda Civic - Skunk2 Short Shifter - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...