Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

so cal chillin places?

Old 03-11-2003, 08:18 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default so cal chillin places?

i'm so cal (orange county) and don't have any friends in the scene at all (i'm the only one i know that has done anything to their car (or even a car worth doing anything to)) and was wondering where some cool people hang out. thanks.
Old 03-12-2003, 03:35 PM
micro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im in Fountain Valley. Well, depends on what you like to do...
I play pool at Danny K's in Orange or at Games Plus in Costa Mesa all the time. Danny K's is a sports bar, but Games Plus is a cool little video game mecca/pool hall/hang out for younger peeps. Its off of the 55 fwy and 19th street.
As far as other hang outs i frequent, Main Street in Huntington Beach is a norm for me- good to hang out with friends and look for chicks (or guys?!?!?!). Laguna Beach Main Beach area on PCH - kind of the same as HB Main St. Otherwise I can usually be found at the Block in Orange. Im either at the movies there or at Alcatraz brewing Company watching sports or having a Large House Red and Bread Bowl of Clam Chowder.
Places for car people to hang out... well, I think its the first Saturday or Sunday of every month, there is a Meet at the Huntington Beach Mall off of Edinger and Beach Blvd. Sometimes its a reallllly good turnout - 30-50 people. There used to be a hang out in Fullerton every Tuesday night on the corner of Harbor and Imperial Hwy at the mexican food place. Also every Sunday Night at the Coffee Shack in Placentia on the corner of Rose and Imperial. I dont know if those two kick backs happen anymore though.
Im pretty much a beach bum though... especially in Laguna where I surf.

Hope this helps.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:47 PM
AG_nerf

its actually the first friday of every month that they meet in HB on edinger & Beach, at the denny's by the Michael's. u can see pix of the meet they hold every month at www.speedoptions.com coverage event is sponsored by Bomex ^_^.

dont forget, the Block is a great place to hang out (and see some of the famous Autobots or Hybrid member cars in the lots).. also might wanna try searchin some forums in southern cali.. i kno there are some things goin on in SD but thats a tad far.
Old 03-13-2003, 04:49 PM
jlammy
w00t

Originally posted by AG_nerf
its actually the first friday of every month that they meet in HB on edinger & Beach, at the denny's by the Michael's. u can see pix of the meet they hold every month at www.speedoptions.com coverage event is sponsored by Bomex ^_^.

dont forget, the Block is a great place to hang out (and see some of the famous Autobots or Hybrid member cars in the lots).. also might wanna try searchin some forums in southern cali.. i kno there are some things goin on in SD but thats a tad far.
Oh shiat...I am in OC and I didn't even know about that...LOL

The Block is ok...I just don't like all those damn kids with their ricermobiles. Common now...4DR CTR? Please. Well, Tu Tu Tango is a cool place for some drinks...you can catch a movie at the AMC too. Be sure to have your student ID if you're a student to get some discounts

Downtown Disney isn't too bad if you're just relaxing...nothing too exciting there though.

You can also chill at the Irvine Spectrum, but that's a bit further down south...not sure where you are.

SD has the Gas Lamp District. Lots of people walking around

Team B.O.B.™ - Ballaz on a Budget

R.I.P Huan Vo 11-19-2008
Old 04-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Virus
team / Xtreme Destruction

I AM HERE IN LOS ANGELES NEAR BY beverly hills.......there are many gret places to chill around here......people are always at the Hooters next to the Santa Monica Beach......many modified cars roll by there.......(me 2 but as far as that there is a meet on April 20 (sunday) at 5:30......at SPEEDZONE.......5th GENERATION ACCORDs will be welcome
Old 04-11-2003, 12:01 PM
flipped cracka
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

accords welcome...what about civics?