Notices

Heated Signal Mirrors with Antiglare

Old 02-21-2003, 03:51 AM
Nighthawkblack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heated Signal Mirrors with Antiglare

Hey guys I really like those safety mirrors with the LEDS and this company was the one who made them originally for Ford. I tried tell this company years ago that the TL 99-02 and Honda Accord mirrors except for 98 coupe are the same. That means the mold for the mirrors are the same except TL's have heat packs and Accords don't. Im sure everyone hates the glare and unless you have a Type S Acura you got screwed when it comes to glare. I think the benifits are many and now they have a short form to tell them what we want. If enough people ask, I think they will make them. Is anyone interested?

Perfect fit
Anti Glare
Retains Heated feature iff applicable
Turn sig for Blind spot clean and unique

Click Here for Muth Mirror Systems page to request your make and model
Old 02-21-2003, 02:54 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just tint your front windows. I never get glare from my side mirrors and to tell you the truth, I don't really like the turn signals in the outside mirror ala Expedition. But to each their own.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.