Notices

help.. i bought a 06 acura tl already supercharged..

Old 09-16-2009, 04:42 PM
doomedfromdastart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help.. i bought a 06 acura tl already supercharged..

i bought the car new... with the supercharger already installed.. i even bought the extended warranty... so what happen was i took the car in because it drove funny.. the guy at the dealership tells me the piston ring is blown and he tells me im better off getting the whole motor replaced.. and that i have to buy it... he says my warranty was voided because of the supercharger..??? what should i do.. i already got a lawyer she talked to the owner of the dealership and there willing to offer me a new motor for free and my money back for the extended warranty... what should i do???? oh yeah and my service advisor lied to me.. he told me a car is only a lemon when you bring it in and have it fix three times for the same problem within one month...??? my lawyer tells me its three times within one year... and my car keeps overheating they keep fixing it but it keeps comeing back..??? and i bought my car cash its paid off..

Last edited by doomedfromdastart; 09-16-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:52 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

I don't get your post. You are getting a new motor and money back for your extended warranty, what else do you want?
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 10-08-2009, 06:03 AM
flyromeo3

what do you need help with? Sounds like its already taken care of