Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

NY/NJ/PA/MD/VA dyno/meet day

Old 02-11-2003, 07:59 AM
98AccordEX
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NY/NJ/PA/MD/VA dyno/meet day

is anyone interested in a meet in PA? i would like it to be around March 8th or two weeks after that. HIN is in Philly on the 15th so i wanna schedule around that. i was thinkin it would be an all honda meet. if theres enough interest i can call the dyno i go to and get a full day of dyno times set-up. the cost would be around $50 for 3 pulls. or if you need to tune it would be around $85 an hour. i wanna get enough interest in this idea before i set everything up and realize theres like 3 cars coming. it would be around Harrisburg, PA. 3 hour drive from NYC. 2 hour drive from Baltimore. 2 hour drive from NoVa. 3 hour drive from Pittsburgh. do you guys think we could have at least 30 cars? how about the dyno? i may be able to get it cheaper if theres a bunch of cars interested. give me some opinions
Old 02-11-2003, 08:14 AM
BonzoAPD

i would come if it was closer
Old 02-11-2003, 08:26 AM
98AccordEX
Banned

Originally posted by BonzoAPD
i would come if it was closer
its like a 4 hour drive most likely. unless youre from like buffalo. car pool with someone. sorry i cant really move the dyno
Old 02-11-2003, 08:30 AM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Do mean Honda meaning brand only (civics, ludes, S2K), or Honda the manufacturer of Acuras too. If so, I might go.
Old 02-11-2003, 11:32 AM
98AccordEX
Banned

honda or acura. i wanna see if theres enough people interested before i call the dyno
Old 02-12-2003, 07:09 AM
Rycechyk

Default Re: NY/NJ/PA/MD/VA dyno/meet day

Originally posted by 98AccordEX
is anyone interested in a meet in PA?
That's what I was wondering! I was going to talk to you to see if we should do a meet. I was actually thinking just a little one at school some afternoon, but this whole dyno idea is great. I would like to come, but I don't think I'll participate in dynoing just for curiousity's sake. Course, it all depends on my schedule but I'll keep checking in here to see if anyone's coming. And to think I never check the meets/events forum...