Notices

Need Input - What does TL provide over Accord? (more)

Old 02-05-2003, 03:05 PM
unisold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Input - What does TL provide over Accord? (more)

I am trying to compile a list of what the 2003 TL has over the 2003 Accord EX V6.

This is what I have so far and would like to have input from others on things I may have missed.

HID lights
Fog lights
Bose Sound
12000 miles longer warranty
Driver Seat Memory

Thanks again, I look forward to finding out if and what else I've not thought of.
Old 02-05-2003, 03:32 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Better engine, SportShift transmission, better looks, better resale value, better dealership service, bigger in all aspects, two 12V outlets, Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), nicer fit and finish...it's basically a nicer Accord, but it's way more than that. You need to test drive both to see if the price difference on the TL is worth it.

Keep in mind there is a brand new redesigned TL (It hasn't changed much since 1999) coming out in Fall 2003, and the Accord is a brand new model...so the Accord has much of Honda's newest technology

Chris
Old 02-05-2003, 07:41 PM
jeffphx
jeffphx

Acura also provides road side assistance if that is important to you. There are fewer TLs on the road after five years compared to probably one year of Accord sales. But like Chris said, drive them both and see which one you like. Either way you won't go wrong because both are excellent vehicles.
Old 02-08-2003, 01:23 PM
fastball
A little chin music

Location: Cleveland, Ohio - Rock 'n Roll capitol of the World

The TL is really a luxury sport sedan, and an Accord is just a family sedan. Sure, you can load it up with Nav, power everything, and leather bun warmers. But the TL-S, like Chris said, is much more refined, better suspension and tires, a more performance oriented engine, and IMO, make you feel more "business like". As if you should be on the open, twisting road blasting Beethoven in a business suit with black sun glasses. To be a serious driver. The Accord, while a nice car, is just that...... a nice car. Serious car buffs are not "nice" :naughty: .
Old 02-14-2003, 04:52 PM
drquasievil

Default If you have to ask stick with the accord

If you have to ask stick with the accord