Notices
Audio, Security, & Automotive Lighting Troubleshoot wiring problems and get equipment suggestions all in one place. Now expanded to include Automotive Lighting

2003 Accord OEM Audio Questions...

Old 02-04-2003, 05:26 AM
pittpanther

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 Accord OEM Audio Questions...

We are looking at getting the Rear Entertainment DVD System with our 03 Accord EX-V6 and possibly the MP3 and Cassette players. Does anyone else have this combo? Initially, I just want to make sure it is possible (i.e.: if the stock hu can support all of these aux inputs).

As an aside, I have a Compaq iPAQ, and was wondering if it would make more sense to use it as the MP3 player (as opposed to the OEM) - I think I read somewhere that the stock hu has a CD Changer Aux Input that can be used with some adapter for this purpose.

Thanks!
Old 02-04-2003, 03:27 PM
SumAccordGuy94
Older Honda Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You're gonna have to make a choice there... All 3 of the options you want go below the radio... and there is only room for 2. They replace the "garage" with a double-DIN dash piece that will house 2 options or one with a pocket below it.

Last I knew the DVD system is not going to be available till spring time.

I'd say get the DVD and the MP3 player, as you can always dub your cassettes onto CD's if you really like.

Keep in mind, if you get the cassette player (or MP3) and the DVD system, you can always get a trunk mounted CD changer as well.