Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

2009 Track Day Schedule - MN/Iowa

Old 04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
96HawkCnvt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Track Day Schedule - MN/Iowa

2009 Track Time Motorsports Track Events

• Monday, May 25th @ BIR
  • Friday, July 3rd @ BIR
  • Saturday, July 4th @ BIR
  • Sunday, July 5th @ BIR
  • Monday, August 3rd @ BIR
  • Saturday, Sept. 26th @ MAM
  • Sunday, Sept. 27th @ MAM

Everyone is welcome. These are non-competitive driving schools/track days and are a great way to improve your driving skills and meet a lot of great people. We will be with the BIR Driving School for our events up at BIR. We will have a full safety crew, corner workers & great instruction if you are a beginner or just want some help getting around the track faster.

With a number of track days scheduled, it should be a great year! Check the Track Day Info Page and if that doesn't answer your questions, shoot me an email <Todd@TrackTimeMotorsports.com>

Note that our July event @ BIR is during Show & Go so there will be lots of great cars on the road course & drag strip. Come up to check it out whether you plan on running or not. You might be able to grab a ride!

First event is May 25th @ BIR and we will also be back at MAM this year! We have a weekend event planned at MAM for September 26th & 27th. It will be a great time on a really fun track. Perfect for beginners and also plenty of challenge for experienced track junkies. A nice early registration discount is available for the MAM event so sign up soon!

Todd
Old 07-31-2009, 05:30 AM
frenchlake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh thank goodness!!! A Minnesota schedule, I'm from Maplewood and was curious about the happening around this neck of the woods. I appreciate it!