Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

1995 Honda Accord H22A - Exhaust Notes

Old 04-15-2009, 02:30 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1995 Honda Accord H22A - Exhaust Notes

1995 Honda Accord H22A - Exhaust Notes

Check out these letters from the fans of Honda Tuning like this one regarding a 1995 Honda Accord with a H22A motor swap and much more in the Exhaust Notes section of this months issue.A Case For The Third-Gens
Hi there, Honda Tuning. I'm writing because I'm a member of www.preludepower.com and there has been a petition on there for you guys to do an article on third-gens. When I first heard about this I thought the article would bring attention to our cars and their cult following, which I thought was great. You know, to cover old Preludes and to kind of give a tribute to the older Hondas people seem to take care of like older muscle cars. It turns out, however, that this was just an attempt for some people to try to get you guys to feature one of their cars. Your most recent issue, which I just picked up and was very, very pleased with, has two submissions in the Exhaust Notes section asking why Honda Tuning doesn't feature different cars. The explanation you gave should be sent to the guys on www.preludepower.com, because people there don't seem to understand why you haven't featured a third-gen yet. It seems like everyone who is posting on that petition saying things like, "Oh, my car will be painted and ready in a week, blah, blah, blah," has a car that you could barely tell apart from a stock one and doesn't realize their car might not be magazine worthy. You have to go all out in every category to make it in a magazine. You can't just have an engine swap, wheels, and a lip. I'm just tired of reading this stuff I guess. Thanks for your time and keep up the good work. Oh yeah, I love the advice section from the professional photographer.
-Ian Olsen, Roseville, MI

Photo Gallery: 1995 Honda Accord H22A - Motor Swap - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...