Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

Wrecked but driveable 2000 Honda Accord EX 4cyl sedan

Old 03-07-2009, 03:37 AM
CG5TougeMaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wrecked but driveable 2000 Honda Accord EX 4cyl sedan

The car is located in Baton Rouge, LA. I'm still dealing with the insurance companies after the tragic death of my honda accord, but it's looking like they're not going to total it. they are trying to screw me on the initial estimates of the damages, but that should all get sorted out soon.

i'm going to just use the money for the damages to put toward another vehicle. i'm going to be selling the accord as is and using that money to put toward the other vehicle as well. the car is still driveable, and could be fixed, or used for parts.

it's a 2000 honda accord EX 4cyl sedan. 133k miles on the motor. motor's still good, had all it's services, new timing belt recently, plugs, injectors, etc... transmission's got about 30k miles on it.

if anybody's interested, or know someone who might be, pm me, or call me at 337-274-8332.

VIN # 1HGCG5658YA044411

the car is at the TEAM honda right now awaiting a second inspection. Depending on the amount of damage done to the vehicle, I'm looking to get $3500 obo for it.

It's got some aftermarket parts on it that will be staying with the car. the list includes:

Ground Control Coilovers

Tokico Illumina shocks

VIS OEM carbon hood (not really usuable though...in pretty rough shape)

Neuspeed strut bar

Eibach sway bars front and rear

GReddy Evolution Cat-back exhaust

AEM V2 intake

as a tribute to a fallen soldier, the Accord in it's glory days when it was equipped with Volk SE37K's, Recaro SRD's, and still tearing up the track: