Notices

What mods for an '89 L sedan??

Old 12-26-2002, 05:35 PM
SnoopMN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What mods for an '89 L sedan??

Hi all-

I might be re-inheriting the family's '89 Legend L, and am thinking about turning it into a project car. Having said that, I'm starting to look at available mods for this particular vintage.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? What would be your top 5 mod preference in decending order?

TIA!
Old 12-26-2002, 09:10 PM
VRGNCD5
cause it's tight!

Default Re: What mods for an '89 L sedan??

Originally posted by SnoopMN
Hi all-

I might be re-inheriting the family's '89 Legend L, and am thinking about turning it into a project car. Having said that, I'm starting to look at available mods for this particular vintage.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? What would be your top 5 mod preference in decending order?

TIA!
rims
intake
exhaust
header
tint
Old 12-27-2002, 08:08 PM
Dave C

Welcome to the Legend family. The most active forum is at www.acura-legend.com.

There are not that many off the shelf G1 Legend mods. Weapon R has an intake pipe for manual transmission cars (autos have a bracket in the way). Stromung offers a coupe exhuast. No headers available off the shelf. Word is Tokicko is discontinueing their shocks for the G1. I think lowering springs are still available.

The beauty of the Legend is its durability and high speed handling. Both the wife and I have Legends. Hers is stock (G1) and mine is modded (G2).

I would give the car a modest drop and slap on some rims. Anything else is personnel preference and wallet size.
Old 12-28-2002, 12:15 AM
DB7 2.0
Banned

Originally posted by Dave C

I would give the car a modest drop and slap on some rims. Anything else is personnel preference and wallet size.
werd