Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Bwahahahahahaha

Old 08-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RicoD
I know a lot of people from MA that only vote democrat just because
Probably a Kennedy thing

o:
Old 08-22-2008, 07:36 PM
puffy
bow down to king puffy

I am not big fan of Obama but I will vote for him just so we don't have another Bush.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:59 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Originally Posted by lil_1_2002
yea but what if one guy will help you more then the other? even if you dont really like what they both stand for?

The lesser of two evils. h:
Yeah and not voting is any better. If I really disliked one of the candidates but didn't really like the other much, I would still vote for them so the other doesn't get it. Not voting is stupid. It does nobody any good.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:43 PM
A-series
v-card member alpha

Fact that it's in Denver seems ghey, I mean white_n_slow is from CO but other than that, seems kinda... (edited)not my kinda place - bearing in mind I've never been there, just what I've heard from people or read...my sis is moving there soon h:

I respect both candidates (or presumptive, whatever), and neither is perfect. I was so not wanting Bush to be pres. back in '00, that I think I'm a little more likely to lean towards Dem. for that reason (among others). But in government class in H.S. I was a Rep., just barely, very much in the middle.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Fire
wanna run

Originally Posted by A-series
Fact that it's in Denver seems ghey, I mean white_n_slow is from CO but other than that, seems kinda... (edited)not my kinda place - bearing in mind I've never been there, just what I've heard from people or read...my sis is moving there soon h:

I respect both candidates (or presumptive, whatever), and neither is perfect. I was so not wanting Bush to be pres. back in '00, that I think I'm a little more likely to lean towards Dem. for that reason (among others). But in government class in H.S. I was a Rep., just barely, very much in the middle.
You should visit. The Rockies are absolutely gorgeous and spiritually moving. Totally my kinda place. Mountains/streams/wilderness/peace ftmfw.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:58 PM
A-series
v-card member alpha

^that's cool, but I doubt it's gonna happen (yeah, even after my sis moves there) but mostly for financial reasons.

We'll see though, and I know that I should keep in mind that every state has a variety of diff. kinds of people and areas within it - visiting sounds nice, I just don't like the idea of living there, but again I'm sure the city/town you pick can make a big difference.

Last edited by A-series; 08-22-2008 at 10:00 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Fire
wanna run

Im in a city where thats all there fucking is-city. Concrete, glass, steel, millions of idiots. No ocean, no mountain-no nothing. Ive had the privilege of getting to spend a lot of time in some beautiful places-so I know what I'm missing. If not for family I would have ditched everything I had long ago for somewhere more remote. I get crazier everyday though and feel like a move is inevitable whether its because I get driven nuts or I do it to avoid going mad.

White has it good. Even though its a big city, its darn close. off topic fun
Old 08-23-2008, 04:38 AM
eonsx311
today is not my birthday.

Originally Posted by rebeld
WERD

these things bring out the farthest leaning of either side

so because you dont like one guy you automatically vote for the other?

thats terrible logic

personally i'd rather NOT vote than vote for one just cuz i dont like the other.
electing not to vote is not an indecision.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:01 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Freudian slip from Obama....... "The next President of the United States"

Discuss

o:

Edit: On the highlights, Cnn didn't run it. Hmmm.

Last edited by Chefboiali; 08-23-2008 at 12:07 PM.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:25 PM
lil_1_2002

que?