Notices
Other Honda & Acura News Automotive news from around the globe.

August 2008 Oh Snaps! - Your Snaps, Eibach's Schwag

Old 08-13-2008, 01:20 PM
Nelson
Administrator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default August 2008 Oh Snaps! - Your Snaps, Eibach's Schwag

August 2008 Oh Snaps! - Your Snaps, Eibach's Schwag

The Shot Not TakenPhotographers are always looking for that perfect shot. We can see it in our mind's eye. We're restless and irritable until we think we've got it. Some of us get so wrapped up in trying to get the shot we want that we end up missing many of the good shots that present themselves along the way. Nobody's perfect. It's unrealistic to expect that every time you set up the tripod or compose a shot that you're going to like it. Sometimes the process of moving the camera around for a better shot doesn't make things better; it can actually make them worse. With the clock ticking or the sun setting it's not always possible to come back to the first shot or to start all over again. My solution is simple. Whenever I set up a shot, I take it. Even if I think I could do better. "Film is cheap," we used to say, and the space on empty compact flash cards is even cheaper. So each time I go to the trouble to pose a car, frame a shot, meter a scene, or set up the tripod, I make an exposure. Once I have, I'm already looking for the next, hopefully better, shot.

Photo Gallery: August 2008 Oh Snaps! - Car Photography Tips and Gallery of Top Photos - Honda Tuning Magazine

Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us

More...