Notices

92 Integra Trans and staring issue

Old 08-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Aeryn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Integra Trans and staring issue

I guess to start heres what it does... Sometimes itll start run fine nothing going on... Sometimes it takes me like 15 minutes to get it started and a lot of the time the S3 light flashes sometimes when its flashing it seems to shift fine othertimes its stuck in a high gear. Theres also a beeping that comes almost randomlythat isnt always a consistent spacing so dunno if thats conected. Ive done a lot of searching and seems to be not a too uncommon issue but at the same time i dont seem to be finding a solution. I tried pulling the code from the trans control module under the steering wheel but i cant find a chart of codes for that control module... and the check engine light isnt on. any suggestions? as for the code that one module is throwing im not sure how it gets formated but it blinks 2x 3x 7x 8x any suggestions would be greatly appreciated money is very tight so i need to figure this out on my own
Old 08-13-2008, 08:38 AM
g290ls
they call me tater salad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like one of the spyder gears may be going out when was the last ime you serviced it?