Notices

Best Place For Rims $$$

Old 11-21-2002, 06:29 AM
1999civicEX
9" member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Place For Rims $$$

Whats the best/cheapest place for rims. I've looked att most places, but jsut wondered if anyone has any other good sites they know about. I've checked out groupbuycenter.com , tires.com, tirerack.com etc.. Let me know, im thinking of gettin some Enkei CDR series... 18"s :naughty:

BTW: Stay away from WHEELMAX.COM I cannot emphansize enough to stay away from this company. I bought 17" exel rims, originally $799. Good deal with tires. Anyways, when i called to order they added the $90 shiping which i knew about, and the $40 in lugs, and $60 in balancing and mounting which the website SAID WAS FREE. He hung up on me after i bought them cause i knew i got ripped off there. They never picked upt he phone. Anyways i got the rims in 12 days, pretty good, but i was missing a center cap. I called up like 5 minutes after i got them, and they said they cant do anything about it. They said they in spect them BEFORE they go out....but in truth they inspect them BEFORE they get mounted, which means it probably fell out then. So i ended up paying $15 for a new center cap, and i have NEVER GOTTEN IT. So never buy anything from that company,t hey are horrible and not friggin' worth it. Whew...i fell better now. Anyways, to Wheelmax.com, i say :fawk: