Notices

Acura 3.2TL-A/C stopped suddenly

Old 07-01-2008, 10:02 AM
drsanku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Acura 3.2TL-A/C stopped suddenly

Hi,
My Acura 3.2 TL,98 Model with 142k.All of a sudden my Air conditioning stopped suddenly( blower also not working).Can any one help me where it went wrong? Please help

Thanks
Old 07-02-2008, 11:45 PM
AcuraTL
Lord Vader Moderator

If the fuses are ok, your blower is probably worn and needs to be replaced.
Comptech Icebox, Headers, Exhaust, Lowering Springs and Sway Bars. Mugen front grille. Inspire tailamps. MOMO Sport 18 X 7.5 +42 offset. Axxis Metal Master front/rear pad. 2 Polk/MOMO 10" subs, Orion Xtreme 500.4 amplifier and Alpine CD changer.

Old 07-06-2008, 03:44 PM
scott5455

hi drsanku,

On the passenger side, underneath the glovebox, if you get on your hands and knees and stick your head underneath you should she a white plug with 2 wires sticking out of it. You do not need to adjust or remove anything to get access to this plug but it helps if you move the passenger seat back. Do you see it? Good. Unplug it and look to see if one or both terminals are corroded. No? Try wiggling the plug around with the Fan Speed on 5. Does the Fan turn on?
Old 07-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Energiza5118

Default That did it.

Originally Posted by scott5455
hi drsanku, thanks a lot. That did the trick. Thank heavens for these forums. I located the power cord for the blower motor. Dis-connected it. Plugged it back in. And wiggled the cable with the A/C on. And it cut on. Thanks a lot.

On the passenger side, underneath the glovebox, if you get on your hands and knees and stick your head underneath you should she a white plug with 2 wires sticking out of it. You do not need to adjust or remove anything to get access to this plug but it helps if you move the passenger seat back. Do you see it? Good. Unplug it and look to see if one or both terminals are corroded. No? Try wiggling the plug around with the Fan Speed on 5. Does the Fan turn on?