Notices

forum search not working???

Old 06-26-2008, 05:59 AM
pazzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default forum search not working???

Has anyone had problems using the search feature for the forum? I am trying to find information about a problem I had yesterday inwhich my 02 ex accord check engine light come on. I took to my mechanic and he cleared the light and said it was the #1 O2 sensor. He said to buy some 91% isopropyl alcohol and put in my gas tank? He said do this a couple times and if it comes on again then I will need to replace the sensor? But I still want the search feature. I am using firefox latest release and IE7 and I get beeps with no info? I'm sure it's something like a plug-in I need but anyone have any idea's? Thanks pazzo
Old 06-26-2008, 06:18 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

O2 sensors just go out. I'd rather just replace what's wrong than try to fix it by adding something to your gas tank.

Just wondering, is your mechanic specialized in Hondas? Honda seals are very sensitive. If you were to put something besides gas in your tank, I can imagine leaks developing.
Old 07-04-2008, 01:57 PM
aka_bigred

I had the same issues with the search - Whenever my search includes the term "accord" it comes back with a blank page.

I've tried with both Firefos & IE and think it must be something with the forum search because there's no page/HTML returned whatsoever.