Notices

Just Became A Vendor!!!!!!!

Old 05-19-2008, 01:21 PM
jo@shopjspec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Became A Vendor!!!!!!!

Hello All,

I thought I would introduce myself to all of you, my name is Joseph and I am the owner of a performance warehouse named J-Spec Enterprises aka www.ShopJspec.com.

Some background about me:
-I have been in the industry for 6 years.

-Worked for Greddy for 2 years

-Modified 6 of my cars (some alot more than others)
1. 1989 Acura Legend
2. 2004 Mazda 6
3. 2002 EP3
4. 1994 E320 AMG Limited Edition Drop Top
5. 2005 Acura TSX
6. 2005 Nissan 350z

-Been an active SEMA member since 2007

-Strong relationships with all the huge manufacturers (just to name a few)
1.Greddy
2.Turbonetics
3.Cusco
4.Seibon
5.AEM

-We have alot of knowledge about the industry and the products that we sell. But if we can't answer your questions we will get an answer for you.

Since 2005, we at ShopJspec.com have had a unique passion for the sport automotive industry. We will not sell anything we know is junk. We do
not advocate street racing. We support local racing schools and other guided racing institutions. We want the best for you and your car. Even if you don't know what you want, allow our friendly and knowledgeable staff help figure out the best parts and accessories combination for your ride based on you interests, suggestions, and goals.

ShopJspec.com is about bringing you the most unique and hottest automotive parts and accessories in the industry. We are a SEMA member, and have many contacts within the JDM world that guarantees you that there is nothing we cannot get for you! Trust us to be your one stop source for high performance body kits, vertical door kits, lowering springs, lowering kits, HIDs, interior modifications, racing seats, exhaust systems, wheels tires, wheel and tire packages,
lip kits urethane, carbon fiber, and so much more!

We offer discounted shipping worldwide. Secure Paypal payments. Sponsorship opportunities. Education and insight that is among the most trusted in the industry.

Not only did ShopJspec join this forum but our HUGE network has joined with us (verizon wireless status haha).

Most of you are wondering what makes us different from other vendors?
Well to answer that our customer service is top notch. Also our pricing is amazing!!! If we quote you a price and you found it cheaper somewhere else and can prove that you have found that part cheaper we will do all we can to match and or beat that vendors pricing.

We have been on my350z.com for the past year and now we have expanded into, not only this forum, but also g35driver.com!

You guys will start seeing some crazy sales going on here in the upcoming days! If you would like to give me input as to what you guys would like to see as a sale... LET US KNOW!!!!

You can also give us a call when ever you guys would like!

Here is all my contact info:

Joseph
CEO
J-Spec Enterprises
www.shopjspec.com
818-744-7240
joseph@shopjspec.com

I hope to hear from all of you soon!!!!

Joseph

Last edited by jo@shopjspec; 05-19-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:01 PM
kd5dbl

Interesting... you don't have ANY S2000 related product on your site, nor for any Honda for that matter...
Old 05-21-2008, 11:15 AM
jo@shopjspec

Originally Posted by kd5dbl
Interesting... you don't have ANY S2000 related product on your site, nor for any Honda for that matter...
We are in the process of a rebuild on the site... sooo you will see tons of honda products in the near future....
If there is anything you are looking for in specific let us know and we will get you pricing on the product.

Joseph
Old 07-15-2008, 07:17 PM
personman93

im gonna agree with KD on this one.. this is a honda site, and an s2k thread, would have been nice to not have to type this but, find where this belongs and post it there, unless youve posted all over the site. in all topics/threads, in that case GTFO batman!