Old 11-07-2002, 11:14 AM
hondasport0023
2002 TL-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NoVA - 1992 GSR for Sale

Price - $5900.00

Here's the info:

1992 GSR #2730 Milano Red
Besides the standard equiptment on the GS-R model, mine has the following Mods/Upgrades:
Flowmaster Exhaust
K&N Intake
1995 Taurus Cupholders
S2000 Antenna
Clifford Alarm
ACT Stage-1 Pressure Plate
Stock Clutch Disk (replaced with Pressure Plate)
Royal Purple MTL
ITR Flywheel
Koenig Short-Shifter
Momo Shift Knob
Clear Bumper Lights
Red "A" Badging

The condition of the car is engine and tranny is excellent. The body is average. Regular fluid and oil changes. The hood needs paint work but there aren't any dents or anything. I bought the car a years or so ago, took it to the dealer and had everything they listed repaired or replaced. Then I brought it home and did even more to make it sweet. Dealer replaced an Axle, the distributor (along with new cap, rotor and wires), O2 sensor and a list of other minor issues. The top seatbelt tracks are new and installed under warranty from the dealer at the same time. I replaced the clutch at CDE Motorsports in Fairfax with the ACT HD Pressure plate and the stock disk. I replaced the clutch cable in the Spring. I replaced the bulbs in the speedo assembly. I put a new battery in this year (a bigger one). I repainted the valve-cover original black with super-high temp paint. I put the S2000 antenna on. I put AXXIS metalmaster pads on all four brakes. I had an alignment done two months ago. I replaced all the vacum tubes with Host Techniques tubes (http://www.hosetechniques.com/)

The car has no problems. It run great, hauls butt and gets good gas milage and desn't burn oil. It is extremely reliable. It's running with new Bosche Platinim+4 plugs (installed Summer) that are fantastic. I have kids, so the car has been messy (two car-seats in the back), but nothing a good vaccuming can't fix. This will be done before you ever see the car, so no worries. My kids don't drink or eat anything other than eating crackers while in the car.

Lemme know if you'd like more detail...
--Jay ( EMAIL: jay@eastcoastkittens.com )

1992 GS-R #2730, ACT HDSS, ITR FW, Fwmstr Exst, Wpn-R CAI, Konig Shift Kit, S2000 Ant., Taurus CupHldr.
Old 11-30-2003, 05:29 PM
msniff85

What color is it? How many miles? WHere are you located??
Old 03-03-2004, 08:42 AM
MrJasey

miles?
Old 03-03-2004, 08:55 AM
hondasport0023
2002 TL-S

Originally Posted by MrJasey
miles?
I have no idea. This post is over a year old. I sold her in March 2002.
--Jay