Notices
Do It Yourself This is where you will find step by step instructions so you can Do it Yourself!

****91 Integra Clutch Help!!!!!!!

Old 07-31-2005, 09:44 PM
topnatchteg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****91 Integra Clutch Help!!!!!!!

Hey All You Honda And Acura Enthusiest Once Again Im Havin A Problem With My Integra Gs This Time Its The Clutch I Already Changed The Stock Clutch Cuz I Died On Me Like Two Three Months Ago And Its Been Acting Like Shit Since I Changed It It Still Grinds Gears Sometimes And Hella Crappy Clutch Pedal Response Time And Da Clutch Pedal Feels Hella Light Like Shit. I Had A Mechanice Take A Look At It And Me Adjusting The Clutch Didnt Help So He Hella Thinks Its The Pressure Plate From The New Clutch Cuz It Grnds Sometimes And Barley Goes Into Gear So He Thinks Its A Bad Factory Pressure Plate Even Though Its New From Kragin Its A Duralast Jus To Let You Now.

Need Some Help To See If This Sounds Like Soemting A Pressure Plate Might Cause Tried About Everything Else Exept Tranny Fluid Flush And Fill But Dont Think Itll Work.

Thanx Fow Yo Guyzs Time And Help

Lates

Strickly Imports
Old 02-21-2008, 10:33 PM
juan_fresno

its worth taking the tranny out and use the warranty to get new parts. Reinstall a new clutch in and that would eliminate the option of the plate beign bad. On the other hand, if the problem is not corrected, most likely its the gears in the tranny.
Old 03-01-2008, 04:56 PM
GotLude

Have you checked ur clutch cable? that could also be the problem. Also if it still grinds ur synks might be going bad i jus replaced mine hope that helps
Old 03-01-2008, 07:28 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

This thread is ancient, gentlemen.
Since the original post was made in 2005, it's safe to assume the problem has been solved.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!