Notices
Meets & Events Maximize efficiency in organizing local, regional, and national events.

Operation Octagon - January 26, 2008

Old 01-23-2008, 05:54 PM
jspecb18c
all motor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Operation Octagon - January 26, 2008

"When fighters dream, they dream of the octagon. This is one stop on the road to their dream."

Who: Some of the best, up and coming Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighters in the Metro area.

What: Twelve, non-stop action packed bouts of MMA fighting in the cage officially sanctioned by the ISCF (www.iscfmma.com)

Where: Prince William County Fairgrounds located at 10624 Dumfries Road Manasssas, Virginia 20112 (http://www.megameet.org/?pg=next)

When: Saturday, January 26, 2008 - doors open at 6:30pm, fights begin at 7:30pm

For tickets or more information, please contact Naked Choke Promotions at (703) 870-9735 or online at www.operationoctagon.com.

The Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET Management fully supports this event and will be in attendance (www.megameet.org)

-Ryan
Old 02-02-2008, 08:10 AM
jspecb18c
all motor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Operation Octagon was awesome and a success for a first time try at an MMA event. Definitely needed a larger facility but I had a great time. Some of the fights were really good and some of them sucked because they ended so fast usually due to a rear naked choke or an arm bar. However, the girl fight was the best by far and I think the UFC should come out with a WUFC . I am really looking forward to the next event.

-Ryan