Notices

3.5 (C35a/RL) Aluminum Crank Pulley Group Buy is on

Old 01-13-2008, 01:49 AM
Telion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3.5 (C35a/RL) Aluminum Crank Pulley Group Buy is on

I know I am new to this site but I am sure that there is someone on here who has heard of me or can vouch for my credability

3.5 (C35a/RL) Aluminum Crank Pulley Group Buy is on.

Let's shoot for a Group Buy closing date of January 18th.

I need 10 people to make this happen (have 10 people performed this swap?)
Put the word out to RL owners if you get the chance!

Here's the specifics:

---Shorter Attention Span Section---

Specs: Designed to OEM 3.5 Pulley specs (less grooves in the center hole But it will have the keyway notch)

Price: $173.50 Shipped priority in the US (185.50 outside the US)

Material: T6063 Aluminum

The process: CAD designed and precision CNC machined on one of these bad boys.

Mori Seiki NL2500SY

---Longer Attention Span Section---
The pullies will be CAD designed and CNC'd to the same specs and size of the OEM pulley but made out of T6063 aluminum. The difference will come in terms of weight and the center hole not being grooved to keep cost down. The only thing needed is the Key hole notch and for it to be perfectly balanced. There will not be any holes in it due to the needed weight factor as DV8 mentioned. However we did discuss the additional price of having holes machined into it for those that have to have them and it should not be more than an additional $10.00 The final difference in weight is unknown at this point, as I have just today put down the deposit to have the prototype fab'd. I will add a pic and weight as soon as I have the prototype made, he is going to try to get the prototype created asap. The CNC machine has a light work load right now so the faster we get going on this the faster I can get them in your hands. This a major commercial company and we have all seen small orders get bumped back for unknown reasons. ie our order vs winning an aerospace industry bid (which they also do) so let's make it happen!

The goal is 10 people, if we hit this I can ship these out @ $173.50 (in USA) *3% Paypal fee not included.
They will be shipped out priority mail to ensure everyone gets them in a timely manner. Now even though I am not so sure we will hit 10 people he did agree to drop the price $10.00 a piece if we hit an order of 20. Now I know someone will ask what if we don't get to 10. If this happens for whatever reason I will still try to get him to hold to that price as a production manager I think he can make it happen.