Notices

Rode in a Fit today...

Old 01-05-2008, 08:36 PM
gettheledout

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rode in a Fit today...

So my friend bought a 5sp Sport ($15,270), and I rode in it because of its newness. While it's a nice looking car, I wasn't too impressed with how it "felt". Compared to a new Civ ($15,010 DX manual sedan $14,810 Dx manual coupe $16,760 LX manual coupe). The way it rode over bumps, the way the interior felt, it felt more like a "economy" car than the new Civic. Maybe I just really like the new Civic (my dad just bought a new EX sedan) and I'm downplaying the Fit, but they just don't feel like the same quality for the small price differences between them. I don't mean to offend anyone or anything, just an opinion. Any thoughts on this, agree, disagree, tell me to go to hell ?
Old 01-08-2008, 05:37 PM
AppleSauseSi
Critical S.O.B.

I test drove one, and I must say I was pretty impressed! The interior materials and seats aren't great, but the engine/suspension was above my expectation! Yes, it was a little tight, but it felt controlled. The engine has a very useable power band... its not fast but its peppy.

I ended up buying the Si though...
Old 01-11-2008, 01:35 PM
sherwood
I missed Sean

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's an entry level car put below the price of a civic (for the most part)

Plus the design is a few years old in contrast to the Civic... a complete redesign is coming in a few months.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:15 AM
FS7600

I drove in a Fit and it feels alright. I prefer the New civics though.