Notices

95 EX carpet replacement

Old 12-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Rebelwork
senile

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 EX carpet replacement

Any good places with success online to buy carpet? Been looking at EBAY but concerned about fit....thx Jack
Old 12-03-2006, 10:11 AM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

yeah, I've been reluctant to buy some of that ebay crap.

nelson put some into his EG sedan a while back that he got. had to be trimmed down a good deal, some holes had to be cut.

on my EK, I've been torn between seeing if the type-r red carpet fits a sedan, or just sucking it up and going to a dealership and spending the $500 on new carpet.

I've tried junkyards, but its hard to find some in good shape...
Old 12-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Rebelwork
senile

My concern is one carpet fitting three different cars and not fitting correctly. Someone has the right color/carpet for the car out of a used 95EX on EBAY but wants as much as new.

The car this is going in was without a drivers glass all summer and it snowed 8.5 inches thursday. Wont pick up the car till the end of this week so I'm trying to get ahead of any potential problems starting with the interior. ....Jack
Old 12-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

From what I've heard, it doesn't matter where you get it, it's gonna need to be trimmed. :hs: The Carpet kit I got for my 67 Camaro needed holes cut for the seats. I know you just have to take your time with it and remember to NOT cut too short. lol No turning back after that.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Rebelwork
senile

Not too concerned about trimming to fit. During highschool(79-83) I worked in an upholstery shop in the summer. Back then molded carpets were just starting to appear .. ...But you never know old age is playing in and I might install it ass backwards ....

Thx for the replies.

Now if I could just figure out how to put heated mirrors in this SOB I'd have it made ....Jack