Notices

RH head light down

Old 11-21-2006, 06:17 PM
d1_driftking
drifting my way to hell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RH head light down

ok so i got rid of the HALO's went with JDM corners and stock headlights now the problem is my Right Hand headlight is down for the count it wont turn on at all the problem is that it didnt have the female plug so i bought friend wired it for me (he moved out of state so i cant get a hold of him anymore army relocated him) there are this three wires black which is ground and then the two that are the ones pictured bellow.

what the hell do i do with this?

Old 11-21-2006, 09:48 PM
d1_driftking
drifting my way to hell

anybody i need help i've been researching all night
Old 11-22-2006, 12:02 AM
Outxider
X-Motoring

well the plug for the h4 bulb has 3 wires, one is low beam positive, one is high beam positive and black would be ground. if all ur connections r on dot and the lamp wont turn on, check the individual fuse under the dash.
Old 11-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Fuse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are having fun with the lights hu.Ok i got you all the exterior lights diagrams for a 93 hatch.

I need some info the colors are not matching is it a us or can model.Regardless you should see 12v on one wire low beam on and 12v the other wire high beam on.Look at the 2nd page.

IF you SEE 12v on both wires(appropriate switch position) it is your bulb or your bulb ground.

IF you DO NOT SEE 12v at ether wire it is a fuse(Check fuses 21 and 9 in the under dash box and fuse 40 in the under hood box) a broken power wire or a bad combo switch.

Let me know this is not to bad of a wiring problem.

Last edited by Fuse; 12-06-2006 at 07:12 PM.