Notices

Installing power mirrors on EG

Old 11-18-2006, 08:51 PM
95LSv
Banded

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Installing power mirrors on EG

I recently bought a pair of power mirrors for my eg (i only had the drivers side mirror so I had to get something better). Now can anyone help me with the wiring of these power mirrors? I have the 2 mirrors, about six inches of harness from each mirror, the switch with also about 6 inches of harness.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 95LSv
I recently bought a pair of power mirrors for my eg (i only had the drivers side mirror so I had to get something better). Now can anyone help me with the wiring of these power mirrors? I have the 2 mirrors, about six inches of harness from each mirror, the switch with also about 6 inches of harness.
I live in California too. What I would do is go to pick-a-part to find an eg with stock power windows, and carefully get the harness. Find the best one you can. I did a power window swap on my si, and that's how I got my harness. Cut nothing. Also remember how the harness is attaced to the fuse box. Take pics too. Always helps.

Take your time, and bring tools. Somewhere along the line a 10mm wrench and socket may come in handy along with wire cutters (just in-case).

You could always try ebay, but you might wanna see the harness from start to finish.

Good luck.
Old 11-19-2006, 08:09 AM
westcoaststyle
Still here... sorta...

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Try looking in the Online Resources thread.

We listed this: http://repo.jackmoves.com/v/erik/albun31/albun42/