Notices

Help! Window & Doorlock.

Old 11-17-2006, 04:29 PM
lil_falco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! Window & Doorlock.

I dont want to pay 140$ to diagnose shit so here goes:

Passenger side window: Ok, I can roll it up and down fine and it seems ot still eb on the track. However, once it gets up to the seal it will make a noise and just sit there goin up and falling a half in then going up and fallign down a half inch. Any ideas on whats wrong? How do i fix?

Driver side doorlock: Okay, if I hit the automatic doorlock with the door shut it will lock. If i hit it while doors open it locks half way then unlocks a second later. You cant force it shut either. The only remedy to this Ive found is to pull the door handle on the inside and then hit the lock button or lock it same way but by hitting lock tab instead of button. Any ideas? How do I fix?

Update: I took off Both door panel and it seems someone has been in the drivers side before. I see some duct tape...

Driver side outer taillight: FIXED.

Moonroof: FIXED.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:53 AM
m735is

Door lock: Isn't that so you can't lock your keys in your car?
Window: You'll have to remove the panel and work the the motor to see what's happening when it reaches the top.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:08 AM
monicle
Repo.Jackmoves.Com

sounds like youve got a busted tooth or teeth on the motor. as for the locks theres nothing you can do without going to aftermarket actuators. Its part of the honda deal that it wont lonck the drivers side with the door open.