Notices

what about this turbo?????

Old 11-11-2006, 10:29 PM
rjmancia
**hOnDaFrEaK**

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what about this turbo?????

hey guys i have here a mitsubishi turbo that i want to know if it will fit in my 1995 civic dx?? i have the piping and lines for an eclipse but im not sure what this turbo came out of but its cool and i need to know please any help???

C:\Documents and Settings\Tom\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CHIFGTQB\2419414[1].jpeg
Old 11-12-2006, 08:16 AM
Mugenfreak
Boost Hungry!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

first off all the turbo really isnt what you have to worry about if it will fit your car cuz the only time a turbo "wont" fit your car is if its too big and wont clear as long as the turbo manifol fits thats all that matters with the turbo placement...and i really dont think turbo intercooler pinping(im assuming thats the piping your refering too) will fit and lines im assuming your talking about oil lines those im sure you could make work...but like i said the most important thing will be the turbo manifold it HAS to be for your motor whether its a d/b/h/f/k series motor

and it REALLY sounds like you need to research before you post..cuz people can be cruel at times if you leave yourself open..and syaing you have a turbo that you want to put on your car cuz it looks cool definately fits under that category....there should be numbers on the turbo identifying it..what are they? it might look cool but does it have shaft paly? are the bearings shot? is the wheel damaged? does the exhaust housing have any cracks? you'd have to get it inspected by a turbo shop or know what to look for to identify these yourself...since this obviously is your first time boosting and obviously need some help making these decisions either find a good perf. shop to help you piece a kit together or buy a complete kit from a good company like greddy, full race, turbonetics, rev hard, edelbrock or peakboost and go from there