Notices

Sales Questions / Numbers Man

Old 10-27-2006, 06:08 PM
cbondhonda
Texas Honda Sales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sales Questions / Numbers Man

Just wanted to say hello...Usually post on vtec.net but decided to go here to. I am A Sales Executive for GUNN Honda in San Antonio Texas. We do things a bit differently than most dealers...For starters we give our lowest price on new and used UP FRONT. That means no having to haggle or negotiate with us. We don't email quotes...we email EXACT DRIVE-OUT prices for those that want them. We can even figure your local State taxes and titleing info if you are not local.

Most of the time we beat other offers from across the nation and we do deliver to pretty much anywhere for 700.00 and under....thats from our door to yours - not another dealers...

When we can't beat what your current offer is...we can at least give you good advice on working with negotiating dealers so you are satisfied with whatever deal you do get. Most of our guys have played the negotiating game and were very good at it so we know the tricks of the trade....but a negotiating dealer is not usually out for the customers well being of course although many are very reputable.

Our sales people make NO commision off of whichever vehicle you buy...they are paid a salary. So you wont find me trying to "turn" or "flip" or "switch" you to what is going to make me the most money. We dont mind which car you get as long as you are happy with it.

If want to see our dealerships (and my) credibility check out www.vtec.net under sales experiences.

Currently we have at least something of every make and model either on the lot or within a month of getting here (example: 3 - 4dr Si sedans for early december delivery @ MSRP or BELOW!!!)

Give me a shot with whatever questions you may have whether it is sales related or otherwise...hopefully I can be of assistance.

I look forward to working with you! cbondhonda@yahoo.com or 210-680-3371