Notices

Can someone help me? Need to change shift boot

Old 10-26-2006, 05:29 AM
asonunlque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can someone help me? Need to change shift boot

Can someone please tell me how I can take out my center console so that I can change my shift boot and handbrake handle and boot as well. I am new to this tuning idea and want to do my own work. I was wondering if anyone has any momo parts and if they are as good as they look. I was going to put the momo tube shift knob, shift boot and momo aluminum handbrake and shift boot as well. If anyone could please help I would really appreciate it. I have a Honda Civic 2002 5spd MT.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Fuse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by asonunlque
Can someone please tell me how I can take out my center console so that I can change my shift boot and handbrake handle and boot as well. I am new to this tuning idea and want to do my own work. I was wondering if anyone has any momo parts and if they are as good as they look. I was going to put the momo tube shift knob, shift boot and momo aluminum handbrake and shift boot as well. If anyone could please help I would really appreciate it. I have a Honda Civic 2002 5spd MT.
it depends ther is 3 diferent consoles on that car(cup holder in front pocket in front and arm rest).general pull the little cover under the e brake then pull the cover around the e brake 2 clips up front push in the center then pull them 2 bolts on the back sides pull them and 2 bolts under the cover you pulled.the shift nob is held to the boot with two snaps.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:54 PM
asonunlque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks I will try it out and see what happens.