Notices

suspension problems.

Old 10-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Depression

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspension problems.

My car is shaking so much everytimes I hit like crack and bad road like small dips. It shake from left to right. DO you think its my springs setting? Tighten them or loosening the springs. I just replaced the struct like 2 months ago. I think its kinda loosen that why it been shaking. Plus ever since I got back from my trip, my dad switch the battery from my old brother car and he said it shake sometimes but when I go look to check it out, it was fine.

My car is lowered and the front of the car is lower then the back. I been trying to balance them out. THe distance between the back part of the car's wheel and the body part is around 4 inches and the front part are like 3 inches. I keep on trying to balance them but it came out uneven. Do you adjust the strings to balance them or something else. I'm kinda new when it comes to car parts.

Last edited by Depression; 10-10-2006 at 06:31 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Fuse

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

somthing sound loose tires,ball jounts(strut yes). just while driving or also braking

Last edited by Fuse; 10-10-2006 at 06:32 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 08:25 AM
Depression

While driving. Then there is a problem with braking when I brake, and press on it, I feel and sound a click noise coming from the brake padel ( inside the driver area).
Old 10-12-2006, 08:53 AM
raiden571
turning u inside out

crawl under the car and look. and if u dont see anything wrong, take some pics of the suspension all the way around, under neath and fender wells and also your tires. its extremely hard to diagnos a problem over the internet with out pics.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Running925
Your Powder Coater

have you had an alignment done? it probably needs one, shouldn't be shaking at all! take it to a shop & have it inspected & possibly aligned!

no offence, but it doesn't sound like you really know what your doing, so rather than hurt your self or the car, take it somewhere.