Notices

What to pay for EM1 Civic Si? [Split & Moved]

Old 10-01-2006, 03:56 AM
honda_civicator
the ultimate "ricer"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how much should i spend (canadian) for a 1998 Civic Si coupe 5spd manual?

Hi. I am also new to the posts as of this morning. I just want to know how much i should spend for a 1998 civic si coupe (manual tranny) in good enough shape to pass inspection. I looked at the local honda dealer and their prices are rediculous for vehicles that are already inspected.
Old 10-01-2006, 07:05 AM
Driverman5777

Originally Posted by Black Ack
I'll get some pics up after the next wash... It's a 98' gsr with 97k mi, black on black... haggled the price down to $6800 because it needed new tires and brakes when I got it. Since then they've been replaced. Anyway, as far as plans for it, I'm keeping the exterior in perfect stock condition, and plan on making more naturally aspirated power, and upgrading the suspension components. Might possibly turbo it in the future, but not certain.

you should figure out which route you want to go now, because if you go the naturally aspirated route and then decie to turbo most of the parts you had already added will be useless....
Old 10-01-2006, 09:59 AM
1turbodc2
got boost?

Originally Posted by honda_civicator

Hi. I am also new to the posts as of this morning. I just want to know how much i should spend for a 1998 civic si coupe (manual tranny) in good enough shape to pass inspection. I looked at the local honda dealer and their prices are rediculous for vehicles that are already inspected.
Welcome!

there is no such thing as 98 civic si coupe, they where only made in 99 and 2000, so i would double check that before u buy the car

with that being said u should post that up in the civic section, casue that has nothing to do with an integra
Old 10-01-2006, 10:54 AM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Umm yeah, we have a CIVIC forum for questions like these.. :eh:

Thread split and moved...:a:

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 10-01-2006, 10:59 AM
CivicSiRacer
Honorary Moderator Alumni

Canada has a 1998 Civic Si coupe. But it's the USDM Ex.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:00 AM
dspencer24
b18c ftw

Originally Posted by GSSR
Welcome!

there is no such thing as 98 civic si coupe, they where only made in 99 and 2000, so i would double check that before u buy the car

with that being said u should post that up in the civic section, casue that has nothing to do with an integra
this is a civic forum, so why would you put something to do with a teg in here for ?
Old 10-01-2006, 11:21 AM
1turbodc2
got boost?

Originally Posted by dspencer24
this is a civic forum, so why would you put something to do with a teg in here for ?
noob it was orginally posted in the integra forum look at who moved it over theotherdave
Old 10-01-2006, 01:44 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by dspencer24
Reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths, is it?

The original poster, honda_civicator, started this by posting in an open thread in the Integra forum. Since his question had absolutely nothing to do with the Integra, I moved his post (and the responses to it) into a new thread in the Civic forum.

It's not exactly a complicated plot-line.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!