Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

90 LS Automatic - Priced in the hundreds..

Old 09-20-2006, 03:30 PM
97_hatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 90 LS Automatic - Priced in the hundreds..

IT"S AUTOMATIC.................I REPEAT......IT'S AUTOMATIC......................

LOCATED IN OSHKOSH, WI - EDITED: A couple new pics.
ONLY $499 OBO.. Cant beat that price.. Dont faint.. PM me or call me at 920-216-9483. Names Church.. :thumbup:
1990 Black Acura Integra - Oshkosh, WI - I NEED IT GONE ASAP - NO ROOM TO PARK IT ANYMORE.
Runs Fucken great. 211K on the Motor and Chassis. AT, 70% tread life on tires.
Nakayama Muffler included with the car.
Has stock 99 civic Springs in the rear and some burned integra springs up front. It sits pretty low.
Prior Salvage due to Theft. No accidents ever since we owned it. Dent by the front fender is when the feel fell off at 2 MPH. We've had it since I believe 98.
Car is a good beater and fixer upper. Or just for the motor.
Needs a new GAS tank. It leaks gas but is still driveable.
The piping rusted away where the piping connects to the cat. I can see if I can get it off to make it driveable locally only.
Drivers door key is fucked up from theives and only the passenger door and trunk key work.
Interior is okay, kinda, except for the driver side seat I think. I'll check again. I havent cleaned the car yet and just took random pics.
The Driver side fender is also busted when my lug nut broke off and my rim bent the fender. I was only goin like 2-3 mile per hour though so no other damge happened.
Also has a crack in the windshield.

I'll try to get some more pics of that in a bit.

Motor and Tranny still run perfect though. it has the ussual light LS tapping from the motor/valves. No Biggie..

Email is poloboi_01@hotmail.com

Thanks for looking..

The Crack in the windshield

IT MAY LOOK STICK BUT IT's AN AUTOMATIC.. I GOT BORED....

Theres actually more rust but this is just to chow you a bit..

This is where the piping broke off..