Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

FS: 2003 Honda 600RR Black 10k miles NE PA

Old 09-20-2006, 11:54 AM
bigjdog84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2003 Honda 600RR Black 10k miles NE PA

Hey guys, I'm getting rid of my bike. Its a 2003 Honda 600RR, its been professionally repainted honda black (I forget the name of it, its really dark), color sanded and buffed to a better than OEM mirror-like finish.
yosh undertail exhaust
CA undertail eliminator kit
Dunlop 208 ZR tires (about 300 miles on them, barely even broken in)
EBC brake pads
faux CF tank pad
Mutol oil
flush turn signals
newer battery

Bike drives, brakes and handles like brand new. The headlights are aimed perfectly, zero electrical gremlins, goes through the gears extremely smooth and has never been wheelied.

The "bad"
bike has a salvage title due to the owner imediately laying it down after he bought it. The cost of OEM plastics (sides and front) greatly outweighed the price of the bike so it was easy for the insurance company to "salvage" title it. Absolutely NO parts of the frame was even touched. The strator cover has some scratches on it as it was never damaged enough to be replaced. It never bothered me so I left it.

I really enjoyed this bike while I had it, its been alot of fun, but I don't have enough time to ride it and will be starting a new business within the year so I'd like to get some money rolling in now.

www.personal.psu.edu/jmp499/600rr for all the images
contact me at 570-698-0487
$5000 FIRM