Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

95 Honda Accord Ex 5spd sedan in Florida

Old 09-20-2006, 11:19 AM
blupits04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Honda Accord Ex 5spd sedan in Florida

Like the title says... it has 129k miles +/- it has like new 16" Motegi racing rims with Kumho tires. Needs some work... The clearcoat is coming off the roof normal fading for a 95. 3rd gear wants to pop out at low rpm (under 2k) I know where you can get another one for $125 if you want to change it out. It's all power with sunroof and leather. The drivers side seat stitching has come apart and the leather is cracking on both front seats. The back seat is good. I just detailed it when I got it. It needs a radio the guy I got it from took it out at the last minute. It's a nice car and I would keep it but 3 car seats don't fit in it without one kid in the front. The engine runs strong has a cool air intake kit on it. If you have any questions please call I need to sell this to get something bigger and it just sits in my back yard.

$3000 obo or trade for ????

I'm located outside Orlando Florida
352-267-6266
Kari
Attached Thumbnails 95 Honda Accord Ex 5spd sedan in Florida-tires.jpg   95 Honda Accord Ex 5spd sedan in Florida-honda.jpg   95 Honda Accord Ex 5spd sedan in Florida-accord.jpg   95 Honda Accord Ex 5spd sedan in Florida-drivers.jpg   95 Honda Accord Ex 5spd sedan in Florida-inside.jpg  

Last edited by blupits04; 09-20-2006 at 11:26 AM. Reason: add pics