Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

F/S or F/T 91' S13 240sx HB SR20DET Red Top

Old 09-20-2006, 06:03 AM
primetimeDX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S or F/T 91' S13 240sx HB SR20DET Red Top

COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND THE CAR WILL BE IN NORTHERN, VA AND HE WILL TAKE OFFERS BETWEEN 3500-4000 FOR THE CAR... OR TRADES. HE IS HOPING TO HAVE THIS CAR SOLD BEFORE HE LEAVES VA!!!

Alright, I am posting this for a buddy of mine. It was on the board awhile ago, we thought we had a rock solid buyer, but he flaked and then I couldn't find the thread anymore. So I am reposting for him.

Before I get to the details, let me say that he IS looking for a trade if interested, but it he will only sell the car, or trade straight even for a good DD. Trade can be honda, toyota, mitsu, nissan, just let me know what you have.
So moving along, He purchased this car back in Jan. he bought it from a man who worked at Wicked Werks in NY. He bought it with a minor fuel issue with the intent to fix it, but a couple of things happened along the way, for starters he got married = game over... :P and then he had a blow out in one of his tires and ended up having to scrape up some new tires and rims.

The car is in good shape overall, the body kit could use a little work and the lower lip on the front bumper broke off... caught it on the edge of my driveway... oops... but overall it is in good condition on the exterior minus that.
the interior is mostly stock, minus the Steering wheel, shift know and a few other small things.
Most importantly, the motor, it runs really strong, and has great compression, I don't remember what the numbers were, but it was examined by multiple people and none of the problems are from the motor itself. The big issue it faces right now, is believed to be bad MAF wiring. Since the wife has come in the picture, he has no more time for the car, she hates the car because she doesn't like the way it looks. He has gotten lazy about it and just drives it regularly. The car runs and drives great, but it cannot be given full throttle at low RPM's. When faced with full throttle at low RPM's, it bogs out and gets a good fuel smell out of the exhaust. Once the car gets over 3.5k or so... it pulls boost until redline. Engine has no current fuel management, this was also believed to be the problem. He is tired of playing with it and he is getting out of the Marine Corps soon and just wants a good DD that he can use when he gets back to northern VA.

The car has never seen more then 7PSI since he has owned it. and it has gotten 2 oil changes and only driven roughly 5k miles. they were synthetic oil changes at the same time. only run premium 93 octane fuel and was taken care of. He doesn't drift it, race it, beat it or anything, since the fuel issue he just drives it along.

Mods are as follows:
SR20DET red top
Apex’I N1 cat back (no cat, just a test pipe)
Blitz FMIC (authentic)
Blitz SS BOV
Turbo XS dual stage BC (turned all the way down so it runs at stock boost)
180SX LSD
Stage 2 clutch
EVO Fuel Pump
Tokico “Blues” struts
Eibach Prokit
Excel 7 spoke 17” Wheels
205/40/17 Wanli Tires (good tread left)
Blitz FATT
Blitz LM Boost Gauge (originally placed for RHD conversion in Glove box)
Authentic BOMEX body kit
-Front bumper (needs some work)
-Side Skirts
-Rear Bumper
Ebay Nismo Steering wheel with HUB
Ebay Nismo Shift Knob
JVC Head unit
Other New things:
Installed new OEM Front Parking lights
Installed new Headlights
New front Tie Rods
New Plugs
New Wires
Syntheic Oil changes

Also Included, (4) 19" Axis rims w/ 3 good tires (toyo?) and one blown out tire. (2) Spare Steelies (from the blowout).

The Bads: Slight fuel issue and it may need a new drivers side CV joint. Occasionally makes a slight clicking when turning.
Overall its a good car, the motor is already in there so the costly part of the swap is done. The rest is either wiring or just some fuel tuning.

Car is currently located in NC, but if someone is serious a meeting can be arranged. Asking price is $4,000.00... the last time we had it posted he was asking $5,500.00. Feel free to make offers but please no lowballs.
Make offers or trades either in the post, PM me, or email stuffforme06@yahoo.com. Thanks!
:thumbup:

Modified by primetimedx at 6:41 AM 9/19/2006

Last edited by primetimeDX; 10-02-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:05 AM
primetimeDX

Car is being sold outright or for some type of good daily driver (honda, toyota, nissan, mitsu...) let me know what you got. Thanks!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:04 PM
primetimeDX

Bump for the end of the work day!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 10:06 AM
EGROM960
EG6...

i have a 1992 black civic si hatchback 4 wheel disc break...wondering if intersted...im not going to lie though the motor is great 55,000 milies on it but it needs body work...just wondering for a trade....look for your self on my friends thread.....https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...49414...thanks
Old 09-21-2006, 10:12 AM
EGROM960
EG6...

about the marry thing we'll i guess thats bad new for me...lol but forgot to ask how many milies....and is the throttle problem huge...like can it be fixed and howmuch would it cost ( a ball park figure).....thanks
Old 09-23-2006, 07:22 AM
EGROM960
EG6...

Are You Still Intersted...????
Old 09-25-2006, 05:13 AM
primetimeDX

Sorry for the delays.. I dont have internet at home yet since I just moved so I can only post during work... I talked to him and he said he wants something that has A/C and that doesn't have any body damage or minor body issues.

Price drop to 4k to try and get this car gone.
Old 09-25-2006, 01:45 PM
EGROM960
EG6...

oh ok hey but thanks though...
Old 09-26-2006, 04:54 AM
primetimeDX

bump
Old 10-02-2006, 12:24 PM
primetimeDX