Year:1988
Make:honda
Model:CRX
Milage:low milage
Title:CLEAN
Smog:n/a
Tagged:yes
Price: (2700)

Interior: 95 INTEGRA GSR CLUSTER conversion i have both jdm and us spec.. MP3 pioneer deh 7500.. rear strut bar..

Exterior:excellent condition.. INTEGRA REAR DISC BRAKE CONVERSION.. paint jobs still clean.. carbon fiber hood.. no crack windshield.. 15' Rota SLipStream black all around.. ..

Engine/Trans: JDM SOHC VTEC with SI tranny.. energy suspension for the mounts, shift linkage, traction bar.. cold air intake and stock intake box.. integra radiator.. slim fan manual switch..integra shift lever.. ACT 4 puck clutch.. FOCUz header 4-1..

overall the car is clean.. if you see it in person you will like it.. it comes with ROTA SLIPSTREAM all around..
exhaust has been enlarge 2 1/4 piping with flowmaster muffler.. no crack windshield.. comes with CARBON FIBER HOOD and the STOCK hood.. i will include a ZEX NITROUS KIT.. the motor never been nitrous.. i just have the kit on the side and wanna get rid of the kit..

car has clean title.. i converted everything to OBD1 .. will post up more pix soon..
call me at 313-3652 ask for charlie