Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

92 integra f/s

Old 08-23-2006, 11:18 PM
delinegra94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 integra f/s

i have f/s a 92 integra with a b16 motor with a ls transmission, p72 ecu chipped, stage 3 clutchmasters clutch and 8lb flywheel, cold air intake, header, dc sport short shifter, greddy exhaust, 18 inch falkens rims on bf goodrich gforce tires, lowered on coilovers, i put the 92 gsr interior all black, seats are black with red stitching, black one piece headlights, also have brembo drilled and slotted rotors and pads and russel steel braided brake lines not installed yet.

car has no a/c or powersteering but do have the parts if you would like them, just need a/c compressor for ac to work.

asking $4,000 firm need the money asap to pay off loans!!!

im located in slidell,louisiana

im also throwing in a b18a block, b16 trany, 2 intake manifolds, sohc tranny not sure which one it is tho, crx radiator, 3 boxes of stuff for integras and civics, and a box for 2 15inch subs.

now for the bad like every older car they have a couple things wrong well the only things wrong with this one is it needs a starter it is goin bad, and 3rd gear grinds sometimes only under 4,000 rpms, and one of the welds broke on the exhuast need to be rewelded and have a crack in the windshield

any questions feel free to ask me or you can email me at baseballplaya163@yahoo.com

here are the pictures of my car: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2136702/1
Old 09-20-2006, 06:11 AM
dirtyboygsr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is brian i have the money to talk call me 1-205-744-8091 dirtyb205@hotmail.com