Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

94 honda civic

Old 08-11-2006, 07:11 PM
GeTe4life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 honda civic

Up for sale is my black 1994 honda civic 2dr dx. the car is stock to the bone, it's clean inside and out, minor scratches on the bumper. The car is 12 years old after all. but it is clean none the less. black/gray interior.

It an automatic, but most of the necessary components to make it 5spd can be included w/ the sale of the car. it has 94,814 miles on the chassis and motor, both orginal. the only aftermarket part on the car is 14inc alloy rims w/ perrelli tires. ready for a b-series swap and 5spd conversion.

asking price is $2500 neg/obo. I'm in no rust to sell the car unless the price is right. Sorry lowballers, not today.

Upon fully inspecting the car I have come to discover the following information,

exterior: 90% mint
minor scrtaches on the bumper's and there are some stickers on the rear bumper (from radio station) and the hood has a dent about 12in long and 3in wide. could use a new paint to look dealer fresh(minty). some of the plastic on the driver door is missing (I'm guessing some 1 tried to steal the car and broke into it from that side b/c the manual lock get's stuck sometimes on that side. other that that it's good, no surprises. the driver side mirror is manual and the handle doesn't work for it, but the mirror still good.

Interior: 95% mint
The panel where the A/C switch goes is off and some of the plastic is broken, who ever removed the radio was an amature and broke it. the stock harness is there, meaning it wasn't stolen.
The stiching on the headrest is slightly loost and could use a new stick up to be 100% mint. other than that no surprises. The gas cap cover spring is broken.

under the hood:
stock and perfect working order

I bought the car from a girl and it's automatic so.....

The car is parked and will be until september-october.

Pic's upon request pm me w/ what you have to offer.

the title is technically clean, is had a lean on it, but I have the release letter from the bank.

Last edited by GeTe4life; 08-15-2006 at 10:37 AM. Reason: new information
Old 08-15-2006, 10:38 AM
GeTe4life

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pic's are here http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2427413

Ttt.