juiced CRX
INSANE CUSTOMS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey dude nice car! welcome to HAN!
Old 08-06-2006, 05:44 AM
carbonfreak

Originally Posted by jaje
in the US it only has rear drums...i would want a Fit but with rear drums just not as good to drive as i will be driving it at a road racing track at times for fun

does Honda designate VTEC differently in Malaysia?
hey bro,u can install brembo brake disc,one of my friend install mitsubishi evo brembo brakes one whole set including disc for the front and rear.the result was satisfying brake perfomance,no doubt bout it.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:11 AM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Originally Posted by carbonfreak
hey bro,u can install brembo brake disc,one of my friend install mitsubishi evo brembo brakes one whole set including disc for the front and rear.the result was satisfying brake perfomance,no doubt bout it.
wouldn't you have to update the master cylinder?...the Evos brakes are much larger (4 piston front) and require a lot more fluid to properly operate those brakes - the more fluid a new set of calipers require the more your foot has to push down on the pedal to the point you may have to push it to the floor just for full lockup or even worse pump it intensely to get more pressure
Old 08-06-2006, 11:48 PM
R_Squared
LEVEL UP

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tegbooster
<3 the workEmotions
:werd: Those are hott! :yes:
Old 08-08-2006, 02:33 AM
carbonfreak

wouldn't you have to update the master cylinder?...the Evos brakes are much larger (4 piston front) and require a lot more fluid to properly operate those brakes - the more fluid a new set of calipers require the more your foot has to push down on the pedal to the point you may have to push it to the floor just for full lockup or even worse pump it intensely to get more pressure

yeap,that rite...u have to update the master cylinder too...
Old 08-08-2006, 05:25 AM
jaje
HC Racer H5

Originally Posted by carbonfreak
yeap,that rite...u have to update the master cylinder too...
what did you install for the master cylinder? (was it from another Honda or did the EVO one fit?...did you also have to change out the proportioning valve (biases brakes between front & rear) for the larger flow of brake fluid going through it?
Old 08-09-2006, 04:21 AM
carbonfreak

what did you install for the master cylinder? (was it from another Honda or did the EVO one fit?...did you also have to change out the proportioning valve (biases brakes between front & rear) for the larger flow of brake fluid going through it?

i think my friend was using the evo master cylinder i'm not mistaken.that is just bout it....other parts u don't need to change.