Notices
Vehicle Classifieds Cars for sale only.

For Trade: 99 Eclipse GS, SoCal

Old 07-31-2006, 07:35 PM
garciajose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Trade: 99 Eclipse GS, SoCal

I have a 99 Eclipse GS, 5-Speed, 98K, 420a Engine, Headers, Exhaust System, Cold Air Intake, Black Exterior, Tan Interior, Stock Radio w/ CD and 2 12" kickers and Performance Teknique AMP.

I would like to trade for a 95 Civic EX, Pref. 5-Speed, Black on Black, Mods ok but pref. Stock. I live in Fontana, CA.

Now for the bad........ For interior and exterior, i will let the pics do the talking, No accidents. CLEAN TITLE. Now, the car needs some work, 3rd and 4th gear grinds when u are shifting, but if u let it cruze for a bout a second, the transmission wont grind. Some people tell me that its the Syncros and some people tell me its the Clutch. I dont want to put money into it because im looking to buy another Civic. Last one got stolen. Anyone in the SoCal area wants to trade, let me know.
Attached Thumbnails For Trade: 99 Eclipse GS, SoCal-front.jpg   For Trade: 99 Eclipse GS, SoCal-rear.jpg   For Trade: 99 Eclipse GS, SoCal-radio-sifter.jpg   For Trade: 99 Eclipse GS, SoCal-engine.jpg   For Trade: 99 Eclipse GS, SoCal-open-hatch.jpg  

Old 08-15-2006, 09:11 PM
quickcivic2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey i got a 95 civic with a gsr motor and the car does needs some work on it so w/b and were do u stay.