Notices

Weird Noise On Steering

Old 05-31-2006, 12:47 AM
accord01coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weird Noise On Steering

ok here we go i got off work went home and parked my car and i just out of the blue started moving my steering wheel left to right.. on park with the keys on my pocket then a loud clicking noise could be heard while moving the steering wheel.. weird im guessin the steering colum? any more info i need to know before i take my car apart? pls... thanks in advance
Old 05-31-2006, 06:49 AM
strykernyc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by accord01coupe
ok here we go i got off work went home and parked my car and i just out of the blue started moving my steering wheel left to right.. on park with the keys on my pocket then a loud clicking noise could be heard while moving the steering wheel.. weird im guessin the steering colum? any more info i need to know before i take my car apart? pls... thanks in advance
If you move the steering wheel left to right with the key n ur pocket then the streering wheel should lock. If it didnt then most likely something is broken.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:02 PM
accord01coupe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh my bad the key is on the ignition just for the radio and then i started left right left right on the steering wheel then the sound comes sorry bout the screw up