Notices

STICKY PLEASE!!! I wanna help people locate there scammers. Sprint or nextel numbers

Old 05-18-2006, 05:17 PM
redturbosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STICKY PLEASE!!! I wanna help people locate there scammers. Sprint or nextel numbers

I was recently almost scammed out of $1100 from and individual in the San Diego area. I Found almost everything i could about this guy after not returning my calls.
ABOUT ME...
My name is Johnathan, I am in the US NAVY. Dont make alot of money but i like driving and racing my 600 whp integra. I have never scammed anyone or even thought of it. I am a very reliable seller, very friendly, and very fast at shipping parts out. I use the same user id on every single forum that i visit. And best of all im a power seller on ebay with around 450 feedback rating. I am not trying to advertise, most of my stuff will sell regardless.
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO...
If you have been scammed by an individual and it is a good dollar amount like my $1100, i can probably help you find his personal info IF THEY HAVE A SPRINT OR NEXTEL PHONE PLAN!!! With my case. This individual would no longer return my calls or emails after the funds actually transfered into his bank account. I got tired of trying to get ahold of him and tired of trying to find out more by his name because i did not know if it was even his real name.
I know someone that i will not mention his name, that can access sprint and nextel phone account by the phone number. So i have the name, phone number, address, and account number of this individual in case he changes phone numbers again. With the name and address listed on the accound i did a search on yahoo people search and found the last name and address that was on the account. The listing is the guys Mom. So i contacted her even though he was the one who answered i asked for her with him not knowing it was me. Let her know what her son is doing and damn was she surprised. Needless to say she had her son take care of my transmission. I even went as far as to call the local greyhound station shipping department to make sure he did show up. I will post more info and more tips once my tranny is in my possesion. Any questions or tips please pm me. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE OUT SO LET ME KNOW.
Old 03-03-2007, 12:45 AM
chicokelly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow Bro Thx For Offering The Help.