Notices

New Fit for me?

Old 08-20-2007, 07:29 PM
naluakamai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The highs of our Fit Sport:

Handling, cargo space, fuel economy, sound system, seats, gauge cluster, exceptionally tight build, fairly comfortable seating for five, safety features, cheap to insure.

The lows:

Choppy ride, lackluster acceleration (trade off for the economy), no dead pedal, no center console arm rest, paddle shifters on the steering wheel (try finding the paddles when you are really working the steering wheel!), a little pricey.

I expect the usual Honda reliability and resale value. The paddle shifters should have been built into the steering column instead of the steering wheel. Furiously working the steering wheel and shifting at the same time poses a serious challenge. (My wife wanted the automatic; I would have taken the manual. Honda has one of the slickest shifting manuals on the planet.)

We did not test drive any other car since we only park Hondas in our garage. Most reviews rave about the Fit and you really do get a lot of car for the money. Overall, we are very pleased with our Fit and have no regrets about getting it. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info.